Are you an experienced nurse or carer looking for your next challenge?
- Do you have bags of experience you are wanting to share?
- Experience of clinical procedures such as PEG care, catheterisation (nurse)?
- Most importantly a passion for teaching?
- A full driving license and previous teaching/training experience and PTTLS, AET.
The Care Training Company wants trainers who
- Put 110% into their training and presentation skills – Moving and Handling isn’t always the most exciting course for learners BUT at TC2 we put so much effort making our courses a fun experience that people want to rebook. We can’t do this all by ourselves and need your enthusiasm too.
- Share ideas …. Have you had a super learning experience or idea? We want to hear them!
- Are reliable and up to date with what is going on in the world of health and social care.
What can we do for you?
- Provide regular work covering all of the UK
- Easy to user log in area and App to update your availability with automatic alerts once training confirmed
- Excellent rates of pay
- Regular trainers networking meetings
- Supportive working attitude where we constantly want improvement and embrace change
- Discounted equipment purchase and easy pay with instalments options
Interested in the position but don’t have the teaching qualification? Get in touch and we can point you in the right direction.
Phone (01782) 630043
Alternatively, use the following contact form and upload your details and CV to us.